YAY! My new case!

alvino said:
Haha, at least it's a good looking refridgerator. :p

Get it so cold, and put a Moutain Dew in it. Have a chilled beverage whilist having great temperatures! :rolleyes: :cool:

lol, when i said it looked like a refrigerator, i thought of building a fridgecase. it doesnt seem that hard either.

Hey man Thats a nice case its hot.I need a case i really dont have any money because im 12.So i saty with my normal compaq case its not to bad .but that cases is so sswweett :eek:

Kage said:
Fair enough. must be a rather powerful fan inside there still though, but Antec have never been bad a cooling anyhow.

If I was to design a case, I'd implement fan grills into the overall design for maximum cooling :p

You would want the grilles in the front and back. The side panels need to be solid, then make thermal zones like what Antec and Lian-Li does. Then the fans will have a wind tunnel like effect which maximizes cooling efficiency. :D

Arrizx said:
Get it so cold, and put a Moutain Dew in it. Have a chilled beverage whilist having great temperatures!

Haha, well the aluminum covering the sides usually stay pretty cold, so it's not bad. But, I doubt it's cold enough to keep a beverage cold. :p

Back
Top Bottom