Compaqs = Decent Comps?

You wont need to buy a new hard drive I dont think, just get yours hands on a copy of XP, and re-format. If you need, I have tonnes of DELL XP discs about.

Hope you get the Winxp CD. Because, they compaqs come with so much crap on them you need an immediate reformat.

Most of the people I know have had a horrible time with Compaq pcs. They just seem to be made of substandard parts. Your current config looks great however. The intergrated 6150 should be alrite for some gaming, and other video tasks, but you can always upgrade to a better vid card if you want to do some heavy duty gaming. Dunno if you def need 2gb of ddr2 ram, but it may be better down in the long run.

Well I want 2 gigs of ram because I dont want to upgarde for a long time. The only problems I've had with compaq was when I had a P3 one a long time ago. I'll get a new vid car a few days after I get the PC. But in the mean time does anyone know what kind PSU these come with? Got to know if I need to gut my old dell or save it for emergencies.

Oh, and dude, seriously, ill make you your computer if you want, just please dont get a Compaqe, lol

Back
Top Bottom