...Thunderbug in Screen, As If.

Holy crap! Sell the LCD screen of ebay sell it under Art and call it

"thunderbug in LCD monitor"

Considering that i've seen people make hundreds of dollars from french fries shaped like elvis and what not, this isn't a bad idea at all!! Could get the money for an even bigger, better monitor! :D But yeah, give your manufacture a call, they should be able to help you.

I could pack a bottle of air and say that this air was around Britanny spears...they will believe me lol.

Hey, thanks again for the replies.

I contacted Viewsonic, who replied to my email quickly...Putting eliquently:

"Recently you have asked us about the thunderbugs in your monitor screen.
These bug cannot be removed."

...How bloody helpful is that.

Is there anywhere that'd open it up for me, like PC world or something??

I doubt PC World would want to do it, but you never know.

Thats a very well put e-mail though. Stating what you asked, and put simply, its stuck there, haha.

Is there any way you can contact them over the phone so you can complain greatly to them? That could help. About opening it though, I have no clue. I've never heard of anyone taking apart a LCD.

I would think that opening an LCD would be safer than opening a CRT though

i could imagine a bug getting in behind a crt screen, maybe through the vents on the top and crawling around the edge of the screen but an LCD? how the hell did the little bugger get in there. those thunderbugs seem to be all over the place this summer really peeing me off as well.

EDIT i just noticed one crawling around on my screen but luckily it was outside. did make my heart stop for one mili sec

Back
Top Bottom