Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

Well Dell's aren't so bad now. Have you seen the next-gen XPS? The case is pretty nice. :)

alvino said:
Haha, well unless you have a multiple monitor setup or a 30"+ widescreen, Quad SLI is a waste of money and power. not to mention all the heat build up inside the case from the tightly packed heatsinks.

High end video editors find quad-SLI, to have lack of power, people really need that power, and, as long as you have a good fan at the front, and an outtake at the back, you'l be fine. I wouldnt say no to that DELL! haha!

joxley1990 said:
High end video editors find quad-SLI, to have lack of power, people really need that power, and, as long as you have a good fan at the front, and an outtake at the back, you'l be fine. I wouldnt say no to that DELL! haha!

If you're a video editor, you should go with ATI's FireGL or nVIDIA's Quadro instead. Those are designed for video editing and workstation apps, more than video game oriented 7900 GTX's in Quad SLI.

pict00483xu.jpg
pict00494jw.jpg

Yep, My ti 4200.Custom heatsink from my fastest setup. The chipset cooling.. before I sold the setup becuase I got scammed..it sucks..

alvino said:
What do you mean you got scammed?

My side of the story:
After I got into computers more, I flashed my Gigabyte mobo but the flash frooz and the gigabyte board stoped working ( No backup ). So I got a Nforce 3 with the 2800+ Overclocked it 2.6GHZ on 500W cheap psu with 1.7V. Than I wanted to sell the computer. And this one guy wanted to by it for 500$, this is when I ASK THRILLA TO USE HES PAYPAL. He sent the money, everything was good I met him and gave him the computer. Now! 1 week later After I got my AMD 64 3000+ @ 2.8GHZ with 1GB ram, 6800 PCIE ETC. Thrilla sent me a email saying that he got scammed, and that I own him 500 dollors. So we wouldnt find the guy, so I sold that AMD 64 3000+ computer for $1,000. I gave thrilla the 500 and i had about 500 dollors left. At the time I wanted to try somthing new. Diffrent, So i got that Celeron D setup, the 2.53GHZ cpu wasnt always stable so I took my dads 2.66GHZ and put it in mine:015: . Than now I got a stable overclock of 3.45GHZ with 172MHZ ram, Later relizing that I would run my ram at 210MHZ at 3.36GHZ. So like 2 weeks past than the 64 3000+ computer that I sold had a copyed windows in It. So the guy told use to get him a new Windows xp c.d or he will sue use.. ( worked for the goverment ) so I had to pay for that in small cash. Than just on June 29, 2006. me and thrilla met at my place and traded computer. He got my Celeron D and I got the 2800+. When he left the MOBO dont tell the windows xp setup that SATA was a harddrive. Installed vista and flashed my BIOS again and now it works..

14-102-025-07.jpg

14-102-025-03.jpg

I'm going to get this X1900 XT. :D I can't wait to see how Oblivion will look considering I was playing with a 6800 NU originally.

Back
Top Bottom