...Thunderbug in Screen, As If.

unwise?...yeah i would say so.. unless you really trust that guide.. but that's for a laptop, idunno it may vary and you might find yourself in a bit of a rut along the way. i say a bug infested lcd is better than a broken. but.. that's just me.
it's entirely your perogative.

That's what i mean, should i live with it or try and get it out?

...Is there anywhere that people reckon could professionally take apart LCD's and get it out for a 'reasonable' price?

that is the funniest computer thing ive ever heard, i can just imagine myself gaming away then some bug decides to sit in the middle of my screen, ide be pretty pissed lol, i think all u can do is try and take it appart, shouldnt be difficult just take lots of care and take the screws out one at a time, once u get the thing out y not get some bug netting and just put it over where they could get in?

I'm so tempted just to take it apart now but i'm so pussy scared i'll bust it!

As for netting - these thunderbugs can get in and out of ANYTHING, they're unreal...such bastards.

Does anyone reckon the warrantee'll cover this? (unlikely)

I had a bug crawl into my Hyundai L90D+ monitor and it wouldn't get out. I eventually got sick of it and got intouch with hyundai and they said they would fix it. However right before I sent it to them the bug disappeared. Give the company that made your monitor a call or email them or something and see what they say. If it is under warrenty you should be good, if not a service charge will probably be applied but I think that is better than having a dead bug in the middle of my screen

It's not difficult to popen it up and pay attention. Just a soft table and bam! You're on your way of cleaning it.

Back
Top Bottom