Where and How to learn Java and/or C++.

Good Day: Urgent

Hello, we are working on a project, we really need Programmers (all) to assist us,the primary laguages are C, C++ and C#, this project
is a free program which is to run in the background of your Operating System and
to monitor processes without hogging much system rsources and to automatically shut down suspicous processes,
if you are interested in joining as a voluntary staff member, please contact me at hextcomm@yahoo.com.

Thank You.

I'm almost finished C++ and moving on to Java in the summer. I found 'Teach yourself C++ in 21 days' to be quite useful.

The best way for me to learn new languages was to read books. If you want to learn a new language, i would strongly suggest checking out your local library.

The Library is a good place, besides online, to go if you're just begining programing. I know I found a few good books in the library, like "Programing Asp.net" By-Jesse Liberty and Dan Hurwitz, along with others.

Syn7ax 3rror said:
Buy a book...there youre best friend.

I agree a good long book is the best thing especially for Java because I find in pixel2life alot of it's tutorails are rubbish scripts written out like where downloading them so javascript.internet.com pixel2life is not a place to find scripts its a place to properly learn them

Back
Top Bottom