This is why I have a folder on my desktop

jervin32189 said:
I speak for myself when I say I just prefer the old look after spending so many years working on NT, 98 and 2000. I think it helps the performance of the computer too, in my opinion. I also have the login set to the old style, instead of the welcome screen.
well it's your computer :) whatever works, your a first for that reason as far as i kno

yea.. that is my windows.. at a normal day,

yep, Good painting job is you ask me!

desktop1fe.jpg

w00t messy desktops!

My Computer, My Documents (My Computer MUST be before My Documents otherwise I spaz out. For some stupid reason XP always reorders them on reboot), Recycle Bin, AIM, iTunes, Firefox, Shared Documents, Microsoft Word

Thats my desktop, and then I rotate around with 500+ wallpapers, using Wallpaper Master ( found it from lhuser :) )

07mackenzie said:
My Computer, My Documents (My Computer MUST be before My Documents otherwise I spaz out. For some stupid reason XP always reorders them on reboot), Recycle Bin, AIM, iTunes, Firefox, Shared Documents, Microsoft Word

Thats my desktop, and then I rotate around with 500+ wallpapers, using Wallpaper Master ( found it from lhuser :) )
nah.Windows 98 has my docments, than my computer.... The first windows I used was 98 so I like it like that ;)

Back
Top Bottom