Dev, get your azs back here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArrizX@7:29(GMT) said:
Okay, Dev, thread devoted to you...
last post by dev 8:50 (GMT)...

you're asking a guy who hasn't left to come back? I question the point of this thread!

What happened? why did Dev leave?
Arrizx dont go emo :D(Your turning into me)
X800<-1337Dont leave and

DEV COME BACK :)

the long and the short of it is that there was an argument between him and one of the mods.

I would be sad to see dev go (as he's a helpfull kind of guy), but I'm not completly sure that he has gone, I mean he signed off either very early this morning, or very late last night if you are in america. it could be that he just went to bed and hasn't come back online yet!

root said:
the long and the short of it is that there was an argument between him and one of the mods.

I would be sad to see dev go (as he's a helpfull kind of guy), but I'm not completly sure that he has gone, I mean he signed off either very early this morning, or very late last night if you are in america. it could be that he just went to bed and hasn't come back online yet!
yea he could be sleeping and everyone is all worried :rolleyes: i wouldn't worry too much about dev right now because i doubt he would leave because of one arguement, with such good-ness at cf lol ;)

Im sure he's watching this, to be honest, I think it's up to him, although it would be sad to see him go..

Hey, if you want to see him, join CT!

hah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom