Dude gets struck by lightning; blames iPod.

MikeReiner said:
and how there was this one woman who wanted to sue mcdonalds for spilling some sort of hot coco on herself.
That was hot coffee and the woman won the lawsuit for millions.

And if you notice now, it says "Hot Coffee" on the cup in every language you can imagine so noone will say it wasn't on there, thats never going to happen to them again.

Haha, it is pretty mad, but the ipod being there would have caused harm anyway, if that caused it or not, since it can carry electricity along the wires like it said in the article.

Wouldn't have wanted to think what would have happened to his ears if he was wearing those deep in ear headphones.

Wouldn't have wanted to think what would have happened to his ears if he was wearing those deep in ear headphones.

Maybe we of got lucky and there would be no more of him to sue Apple.

Honsetly if anyone would of had that lawsuit over euro for the most part, Judge would of said "coffe is hot, your an idiot get out my court"

That lady started up a succesful business from what I hear. As for the lady that sued Mcdonalds cause she was too fat. Well heh i'd of liked to be the judge "Ma, go get a gym membership, lift weights, run, and eat healthy, and next time you see gease running down the side of your breed, know that its not vitenim C."

Nik00117 said:
Honsetly if anyone would of had that lawsuit over euro for the most part, Judge would of said "coffe is hot, your an idiot get out my court"
Thats how it should be.
The womon spilled it on herself, it was HER fault. How the hell does that kind of crap get through and succeed? that is SO stupid... Uhg.. people are stupid. I hope they all die in a fire.

Back
Top Bottom