Fifa 06 - PS2

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Thinking about going and getting this game, main reason being it's online. Has anyone played it and able to let me know how it is?

BhangMe said:
Wrong forum I think.

Are you able to move it to the Social Lounge? Didn't think so. Is anyone able to answer me question instead of whine about where this thread is at on THE INTERNET:eek:

I have Fifa 2006 for PC and its pretty good. I have also played Winning Eleven 9 and I like that more then FIFA. I wouldn't think the PS2 version would be much different.

MarxSoccer said:
I've been playing it on PC and it's HARD!
Are you using the keyboard? I have a controller that I use which makes it easier. Yeah if you are using keyboard it probably would be really hard.

Yeah keyboard. But other than the whole controller vs. keyboard factor, is the gameplay pretty much the same, nice? Really looking forward to playing online. What about mics. Or is it just 1v1 or can you and a buddy be on the same team, vs. another guy and his friend?

I haven't tried the FIFA 2006 PS2 game but I am ordering some of the older versions, which I found were cheaper, and who really cares about having the newest of the new anyway lol ... got this for around 10GBP/21ishCAD [with shipping included to Canada].

it's fifa 2003 & 2004 lol :: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130006258185&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=003

Not a bad price for games :) Yeah, I know that was a little off-topic, but still...

Yeah keyboard. But other than the whole controller vs. keyboard factor, is the gameplay pretty much the same, nice? Really looking forward to playing online. What about mics. Or is it just 1v1 or can you and a buddy be on the same team, vs. another guy and his friend?
I've tried a fifa game on computer and yeah, controller is easier and better... but the games that I have tried were older fifa games, so I don't know about 06. :(

Back
Top Bottom