Look What I Got

It ran me $4600 total after taxes and our service agreement, it has 110,000, and can get about 100,000 more. And I am definately modding it, I've already got the stereo in, 200 watt pioneer tuner with two ten inch pioneer subs powered by a 450 watt pioneer amp, sounds fantastic. This thing flies, really fast, and can be made much much faster wtih ease, as well as the amazing suspension, which is very tight, there's no body roll at all and I've out performed an '06 Miata at a cone challenge. The exterior can look so cool with a nice body kit. I'm excited about it, and no it's not my first car, I had a 1990 Acura Integra LS, and ran it backward into an overpass guardrail at 50mph, whoops.

haha, i didn't start out that way, i was taking the 35mph overpass at 65 like i usually do, but this time there was a problem, they had laid sand down for some reason, and i tried to slow way down becuase i saw it coming, i got it down to about 50 before i hit the sand but i spun out, got completely turned around and slammed into the guard rail, there's still a piece of my bumper in the guard rail lol.

My friend Has a Pink Probe, We always teased her about "driving her pink probe, like every day, before and after school"

I've always thought they were nice looking cars

haha, this was a joint creation by ford and mazda to make a mix of amustang and an rx-7, so it's fast anf agile, but the one major flaw with this car is the name, probe, come on people something much cooler should have been the name for this car.

I just have to add this, coming home from a buddy's house tonight, I lost my first race, to an '01 Mustang GT V8. But here's the great part, I stayed right beside him to around 70 mph, then we hit 4th gear and he pulled away. That makes me supremely happy becuase I'm almost as fast as he is, get wayyyy better gas mileage becuase i have a v6 and he's got a v8, and i payed about a third for my car as he did, lol.

Back
Top Bottom