Rep. levels..

I think I recall David saying in another thread that he won't tell because people would be asking for rep so they could get to the next level so or something, notify me if I'm wrong though :)

Ah, that would make sense, Im not looking to up it, just want to know, dont worry everyone.

joxley1990 said:
Ah, that would make sense, Im not looking to up it, just want to know, dont worry everyone.
Lol, I wasn't saying that about you, I was just saying what i think I read David post sometime...

Jordan Pardy said:
I think I recall David saying in another thread that he won't tell because people would be asking for rep so they could get to the next level so or something, notify me if I'm wrong though :)
Yes thats right, I want to keep exact details underwraps but you can see the levels names in another thread so you can gauge where you are.

i think the whole rep system is not good. you have people like whoever left a bad mark on one of my posts and their comment was "pointless". it was a thread in the website comments and feedback area reporting a problem the site was having on a particular day. there is no check and balance system for people leaving you bad rep points....someone who doesn't like you, or is just doing it to be an ass, can go around trashing everyones rep.

Then you can report that, and have them removed. If you want to complain about it, then complain to David, I simply wanted to know the levels.

Back
Top Bottom