the best place to shop??

osokmage

Beta member
Ok you guys probably get this alot but im sorry i have to ask. Where in your experience is a good site to buy a good gaming pc for a good price? Here are the main specs that i would like:

1.)1g ram at least
2.)100g Hd at least
3.)AMD 3400+ processor preffered
4.)500 watt power supply
5.)pci express capable mobo

Now for the video card im not really picky i just play world of warcraft which doesnt need a top end graphics card to run at all. I currently have a agp 9800xt card which runs the game perfect but I would like to get out from agp cards since pci is taking over. What would be a good pci express card to be able to run games like prey and so on smoothly but doesnt cost me 500 bucks? I thank you in advance for your help it is appreciated much :)

good site but do they put it together for you? if not i was thinking more of site where they do that stuff for you. Im a newb when it comes to putting pcs together.

Putting a computer together is typicially branded "hard"

It really is easy, OK, you could argue, that I have lots of experience with doing it, but with a little reading up, you can't go wrong. All the parts only go in one way, it's easy to match up certain slots with certain parts. It will be cheaper than having it built for you. If you really wanted to, you could buy a DELL, although I would not recommend them for gaming.

The hardest part of building a computer, fully, with an operating system, has to be, installing the operating system, and that is easy enough.

I would strongly recommend you buy all the parts seperate, and build it yourself. Find a book on it at your local book shop, and read up, or, simply look at websites, such as this. And remember, if you needed any help, we are always here..

Here is a link to a very good website I just dug out, read up, and tell us what you think about building it up yourself: http://www.buildyourowncomputer.net/learntobuild.html

At the end of the day, you can go really slowly at it, you can take your time, there would be no rush (unless you are looking at getting on the computer really quickly)

You will find that with companies who offer to build your computer, they will take a while, and cost a bomb to do it. If you build it youself, you have the full guarantee, in which you would know which stage the computer is it, and what more needs doing. All the parts would come with a warranty, so no need to worry there. Also, you can gain great experience when building, gives you an in-sight into computers.

I bet he didn't see your last post, since y'all posted around the same time. I agree with building your own computer, it is actually quite easy, and you learn a lot while doing it.

yeah i agree, you can't leanr anything by someone telling you over the internet you can only teach yourself. when i got my eMachines for christmas i took the thing apart and put it back together just so i knew how to.

Back
Top Bottom