Major Problem

darius19

Solid State Member
Hey guys

I recently got a new laptop. Its an Acer Aspire 5670 and its pure class.
There is one huge problem though...overheating.
I have no problem keeping it on my lap, but its the mousepad that drives me nuts. After some usage the mousepad gets so hot that it literaly can burn my finger!

I don't know what to do! Please help, this is a major problem (and no, I do not want to use a mouse).

Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks

What I would suggest is taking it back. Obviously somthing is wrong with it if its getting that hot so I would take it back to where you got it and tell them its overheating and they need to fix it or they might give you a replacement. That is just what I would do.

yea, taking it back would be the easiest thing. dont try and fiddle around with it or anything lol.
eidt: ive just seen your reply. email acer. im sure they'd be happy to replace it, especially if you payed for warranty

well at this point.. i don't think that it affecting the entire line of computers changes your situation at all. chances are acer will NOT give you a refund, and newegg definitely won't. i would just send it back and test your luck. otherwise.. you'll have to get a usb mouse instead of using that mouse pad.. which.. is a hassle i know.

I doubt that the manufacturer will give a full refund, but they should at least give a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom