Seriously, I need to clean my computer

Well,

The only two anti-spyware programs I'd recommend are Spyware Doctor and Spy Sweeper.

And as for getting rid of all your temp files and etc I'd recommend CCleaner or Window Washer.

Ive tried CCleaner, and I didnt think it was too special. But people seem to like it.

Also, Spyware Doctor, I swore I would never use again with my experiences, but I can give it a second chance.

Then again, that partition is a good idea. I dont feel like going to the trouble, but assuming that CCleaner and Spyware Doctor doesnt work, I dont think I have much of a choice.

955.1MB removed.

That done with Ccleaner. Wow, lol insane... Maybe that did the trick. I sure hope so. Thanks guys, because I had lost all hope in these programs.

ArrizX said:
955.1MB removed.

That done with Ccleaner. Wow, lol insane... Maybe that did the trick. I sure hope so. Thanks guys, because I had lost all hope in these programs.
haha. wow!!! thats alot of crap. i usually just have like 5 or 6mb. and 30 at max. lol. jeez. ur pc is full of sh**. lol

my friend lost 2 gigs when he used it lol... dunno what he's been doing on his computer..

Back
Top Bottom