My new ink

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
My new tattoo on my upper arm.....I love it!

realtattoo.jpg

Yeah, it has to do with my other tattoo on my calf. 7 years ago a friend of mine and I went to get tattoos when we were going to school in Pittsburgh PA. He got a dragon and I got a skull. We promised that when we left school and went back to our hometowns that we would get each others tattoos, and well, he got his skull a little while back and I just got my dragon. The only reason it took me so long is I was trying to find the perfect one that I really liked. Didn't take me 7 years to find it though, just a couple months really. I didn't plan on getting it till now.

It's only a day and a half old, it'll look better once it is all healed up, in about a week and in that time I have to apply a thin layer of A&D Ointment three times a day.

My new tattoo on my upper arm.....I love it!

realtattoo.jpg

Dude that too is a trip and looks wick, infact "that's freaky man", cause i had a dream one time that i was in the bathroom washing my face in the sink, when i looked up into the mirror to wipe off the water, and the image in the mirror was'nt me..

He looked around 28 to 35, and had very long hair like a stone cold indian, and he had a tatoo on his chest simular to that one...it probably was'nt the same one, but it was a tatoo of a dragon on his chest in the mirror.

That's strange too, cause i thought people could'nt see thenselves in mirror's in dreams...

~mr mixx~ said:
Dude that too is a trip and looks wick, infact "that's freaky man", cause i had a dream one time that i was in the bathroom washing my face in the sink, when i looked up into the mirror to wipe off the water, and the image in the mirror was'nt me..

He looked around 28 to 35, and had very long hair like a stone cold indian, and he had a tatoo on his chest simular to that one...it probably was'nt the same one, but it was a tatoo of a dragon on his chest in the mirror.

That's strange too, cause i thought people could'nt see thenselves in mirror's in dreams...
Wow, that is freaky. I don't remember a dream where I have looked in the mirror so I couldn't say wheither or not I could see myself.

Back
Top Bottom