YAY! My new case!

I love the new antecs.. btw cornholio those are a rip off of the old soyo dragon cases.. they are so flimsy. and who cares about cathodes and lighted fans they are all in all about 20 bucks and tak 2 minutes to install.. I like it better when people put more time and cash into the hardware instead of making the lights flash... Nice case Alvino

The only trouble with cases that look good, is they tend to forget about cooling.

For instance, that Antec case, the front 120mm fan or whatever it is, looks almost completly blocked by the metal front, though Antec aren't usually as forgettful as that, so they probably fit a really powerfuul fan in there to drag the air around.

But alot of case manufacturers do forget the most important rule.

It did :p

They forgot the most IMPORTANT rule. Too many fans is just as bad as having too little.
They'll just be fighting over each other. I doubt they'd cool any better :p

Kage said:
It did :p

They forgot the most IMPORTANT rule. Too many fans is just as bad as having too little.
They'll just be fighting over each other. I doubt they'd cool any better :p
I think it would, if the fans on one side were blowing in, then the fans on the other side were blowing out, that case would be like a wind tunnel. I'll bet it would cool excellent, but, it would be too noisy for me. 70 fans going full blast? That would sound like a wind tunnel....lol

Maybe if they all span at around 100RPM or something using a fan controller? :D

MeTzenAs said:
I love the new antecs.. btw cornholio those are a rip off of the old soyo dragon cases.. they are so flimsy. and who cares about cathodes and lighted fans they are all in all about 20 bucks and tak 2 minutes to install.. I like it better when people put more time and cash into the hardware instead of making the lights flash... Nice case Alvino

actually, it isnt the least bit flimsy, and i agree it is cheap (literally, i spent $40 on the case including the extra flashy s**t), but i can turn the lights off if i want to, im thinking about getting a new case but i have no cash, i babysit, mow lawns, i do all of that shit, but when i tell my mom to hold on to my cash so i can save it and just use her credit card and then she can keep the cash she says i have less than what i said i had but i added it all up and it turns out that she stole over $200 from me, so now i keep it but ive been on vacation for a month and i have no way to make money

**Please stop swearing...

nice looking case.. yeah i'm really starting to hate the LEDs on my computer.. i was actually happy when the temperature display died out.. lol

Back
Top Bottom