New Xbox 360 with HDMI?

alvino said:
It's called expandability and customization. Why do they do it? Because people love options. If they have the power to choose what they want to add or have, it's always a good thing.

thanks

Like i said, im not against expandibility, I just dislike some of the marketing tricks (which i realize are completely fair) used by microsoft/microsoft fans.

Eh, any company is just as tricky. Probably the only company that hasn't used strange marketing tactics is Nintendo. They've stayed original, straight and true.

alvino said:
Eh, any company is just as tricky. Probably the only company that hasn't used strange marketing tactics is Nintendo. They've stayed original, straight and true.

and see how thats going for them :D :D

What do you mean? Is that supposed to be negative?

Nintendo is doing very well. The Wii is innovative and fun, they were pretty much the best company of E3 this year.

I don't think he was being negative on that. You have to agree, Nintendo is doing very well.

See them at E3? They won the show hands down, no question.

my point was that nintendo has stood out of the crowd because of their blunt and to the point campaign. people wouldnt even bother looking at nintendo before their wii campaign started....but we wont really know for sure until the sales figures come in. so right now its anybody's guess on how its going for nintendo.

Even with that weapon the xbox 360 can't win to the 25gb blueray disc in other words Xbox is just catching to one of things but can't compare to the other goodies in store for people rich enoguh to afford a ps3

Depends. Both formats have their advantages. Becides, HDMI doesn't have anything to do with Blu-Ray. In order to view HD content in it's true resolution, you need a HDCP certified output/input. HDMI is currently the only standard out that supports it. So it would be a crucial move.

That said though. People who have bought an Xbox 360 already... what choice do they have?

Tough luck. Microsoft will come up with something. Look at all the post-launch problems, most were dealt with promptly. Microsoft pays for the shipping of your Xbox 360 to and back from the factory. Sometimes they give you a refurbished one, but if that one has problems, send it back and they'll give you a brand new one. I think they also give you a free Microsoft Game Studios game, like Perfect Dark Zero.

Back
Top Bottom