Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Speaking of Jaguar, boy did they looks their name and repuation through the years..They were once know as "omg dude she owns a jaguar"...now its like, yeah look at the piece of crap..I hate jags, they look so damn ugly..

Dev0115 said:
Well Lexus does own Toyota, so that would explain the similiarity.
And for the people that dont know..

Acura owns Honda.
Nissan owns Infiniti
Isn't it:
Toyota owns Lexus and
Honda owns Acura

I thought thats the way it was.

Oh and Ford owns: Lincoln, Mercury, Jaguar, Volvo, Mazda, Land Rover and Aston Martin.
And GM owns: Chevrolet, Pontiac, GMC, Oldsmobile (gone now), Buick, Caddilac, Saab, Saturn and Hummer.

Toyota Owns Lexus

Honda makes Acura's Engines. They may own it, im not sure, but I do know they make the engines.

And they stopped selling H1's to consumers, just the government now. :( I'm sure Arnold is upset about that.

hascet said:
And they stopped selling H1's to consumers, just the government now. :( I'm sure Arnold is upset about that.

Heh, never really liked h1's at all..So damn ugly, but the h2 were hot..

hascet said:
LoL im not a big fan of hummers i would prefer a BMW SUV

Man it would be awesome to have a hummer, you own the road in a hummer.....lol

hascet said:

Im sure he has like four.

Id love to have an origional H1. Those are a class 3 vehical. That means that in that car, the law cannot force you to wear a seat belt.

From my understanding. I mean now that I say that, it doesnt sound right, ill have to look at that. But tahts what I have always thought.

Back
Top Bottom