What should I save up my money for??

Man your like addicted to subs, they only make a loud "thump" lol....

Trust me, when I first sat in cars with subs, all I would do is say "yo turn it up"...but after a while, that damn loud thump is annoying as hell...After a couple months, your gona be like ehhh this was a waste, sometimes its nice just riding in a car, that quiet..

Well thats the beauty of it. I have a friend on the internet, and he is going to design me a custom ported box. And ill be making my own sealed first, so like.. at first it will be a nice bump, and then ill town it down to get bettery quality with the sealed.

Besides, Im gettin a nice amp, that pushes alotta power 1200@1ohm.

1.Me I would put it in the bank Upgrade every thing on my pc even if it does every thing i want, Make it better!!!!
2.CAr if you have one buy new parts for it or a nice sound sytem or save up and buy a new car.
3.Take a chic to the movies :D
4.save up and buy the X-Box 360 :D

When I had my paychecks I had a system that I used to save it. 25% goes into savings, 25% is my personnal cash, 30% goes into my computer, the other 20% went to game memberships, and running my vent server a few other things. Just set up a system where so much money goes here for that and stuff and save it that way.

ArrizX said:
Man, I was just about to say he could by my 7600GT..

Heh, anyways, get a sub in a car. Any car, your moms car if you ride in it, LOL

Not really though, I dont know, get a dog. Dogs are cool

hahaha, bored of it already?

you just got it!

Back
Top Bottom