america's army (game)

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
alright, today i downloaded this game (its free) and i did some training, and im stuck on the fourth training mission because the faggot wont let me advance even though i get 12000 points :( and when i try to join ANY server, it just kicks me for "an unknown reason"

WTF!!!!

john123 said:
alright, today i downloaded this game (its free) and i did some training, and im stuck on the fourth training mission because the faggot wont let me advance even though i get 12000 points :( and when i try to join ANY server, it just kicks me for "an unknown reason"

WTF!!!!
I tried that game myself. I wish they would make a version that DOESN"T require you to play online, they need to make a version with AI in it. They could keep the online one but also make one that has AI and can go online while still keeping it free. That game has some great graphics but I hate the online part, I can never join a server... and I can't get past that one parachute mission so I just uninstalled it because I got so frustrated with it!

I played that game for a long time lol.

But what's the fourth training part, I forget, but yeah I could probably help you.

I have that game on my pc as well I dont play it any more becase i got stuck on the parachute one, I landed in the Circle just like i was supposed to but it kpet saying no your wrong do it again :D

I got bored of that game quick. I like how it's realistic and all that, but load times SUCK. It takes forever to connect to the server and for the anti-cheat software to start.

natej315 said:
I have that game on my pc as well I dont play it any more becase i got stuck on the parachute one, I landed in the Circle just like i was supposed to but it kpet saying no your wrong do it again :D
LOL! I kept getting hurt on that one. i tried to get the parachute out but it wouldn't come out!

Haha, that one was pretty tricky, None of the training levels beat the Special Forces one though. That one is SO hard. If anyone spots or hears you, the mission is a failure.

AA it too realistic to be worth my time. Also I don't like playing it the MATCHES ARE LONG!

Back
Top Bottom