YAY! My new case!

alvino

Golden Master
Today I picked up my Antec P-180 from Ownage's house. It's so nice...and heavy. This thing is like a tank, felt like I was going to break my back carrying it with everything inside. :p Here are some pictures.

This is of the side panel and front bezel off.
DSCN2107.jpg

This picture is of the top thermal zone of the case. Yeah, I know...the ATX power cable is sticking out like a sore thumb. What can I say? Aspire's PSU's suck and ASRock had the greatest idea to put the socket right at the other end.
DSCN2108.jpg

This is of the lower chamber, the power cables are kinda stuffed against that fan, but it's all good.
DSCN2109.jpg

This is the case itself with everything closed up and done.
DSCN2110.jpg

What do you think? I tried the best I could with the wiring, but this is no Lian Li and I had other things limiting my options.

Looks like a pretty nice case. I like the metal outside makes it look sleek ;)

$80. I bought it from Ownage because he just got his Lian-Li. :D He slightly modded it too, by cutting all the fan grilles so when air passes through, it won't make as much noise. :D

its very sleek and sexy haha

....im sorry but i like my case the best..... :D

0327-BLACK-Y-LANGLE-200.jpg

0327-BLACK-Y-SET-200.jpg

0327-BLACK-Y-LSIDE-200.jpg

...plus i have 2 red fans, and a 15" blue cold cathode light....and its sound activated! :D

Eh, yours is too flashy. Not my cup of tea. I usually avoid brands that do that kind of stuff, because the quality of the case internally isn't that great. I used to have an Aspire X-Superalien and it looked wicked when I first bought it, but it sucks.

My case is flashy, but now I wish it wasnt..It was cool at first, but at night the lights are annoyiing..And people who come to my house, always ask, why did you waste money, so that your computer can look cool..I do feel preety stupid, I have no idea why I put some extra money in, so it would have a clear side and crap...And some people just annoy me about it...

Back
Top Bottom