Seriously, I need to clean my computer

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, I need a power program that finds all the crap on my computer.

If you say hijackthis ill shoot you, because ive tried that serveral different times. Nothing can find this spyware. Next time it pops up ill take a screen. But seriously, its so embedded in my computer its not even funny.

Reformatting is out of the quetsion, because I just put like 4 games on my computer. And I dont want to do all that again.

Just something that works similar like hijackthis, but better maybe. I dont know.. I have no idea how to explain it, but something that finds this crap. Adaware, spybot, spycleaner, etc wont find this. And its not a virus, man, im just out of ideas.

Also, could someone show me one of those online log readers, just to make sure Im not missing anything.

have you tryed disk cleanup and ummm whats that other option called........dang ill remember in a while,ahh here we go defraging?

www.ccleaner.com
crap cleaner. only way to go.

edit crap.. didn't read post, just saw disk clean up.. er can't really help you there, sorry. all i use is windows defender and adaware

Have you tried to go into msconfig to remove some of your programs from starting up upon boot? I took my computer down from 63 processes and it's amazing how much it runs faster. I would uncheck everything except Windows apps, anti-virus/firewall software, driver files, and any other programs you require to start upon boot. Let me know how that works.

well, u could make a new partition to save all ur important files and stuff. so that way u can reformat the other partition.

but ccleaner is good for cleaning out all the minor/small pieces of crap.

ArrizX, hijackthis is good, that should do the trick. Haha, just buzzin' mate. CCleaner is good, as is the usual, AVG, spybot, etc. Just do all the usual in safe mode, and you'l be fine.

Back
Top Bottom