So funny.

jon2231

Daemon Poster
I think this is so funnny.

Credit goes to Johnny Ska.

Imagine a world where countries were resigned to existing merely as myspace profiles.

Imagine how France would only have 23 friends, be set to private, and even if you were accepted by them, they would read all of your private blogs out loud to their friends and make fun of you over cigarettes and overrated cheese.

Imagine the surprise on North Korea's profile when 55 other countries want to be their friend, but they're only concerned about their one pending friend request; the U.S.

Imagine how the world would be different if China's profile broke in two, and Taiwan posted angry bulletins about it. All at the same time Hong Kong used to have their own profile with Britain, and now they're stuck on China's profile, which they can hardly read.

Would Canada even have a profile, or would they just have a subscription link on the U.S.?

The UN would have a profile that would alternately feed and hit on underage kids, allow all of the other profiles to join it, and then blame myspace for allowing profiles to exist in the first place. It would then tell myspace to buy better servers before it could do its work, which consisted of putting out the most annoying bulletins in the world and spamming you for donations. It would probably also whoretrain a lot, the UN is notorious for that.

The Germans, predictably, would try to take over myspace. Twice.

The U.S., predictably, would stop them. Twice.

The French, predictably, would forget. Twice.

The Mexican profile would not do anything illegal on myspace and would observe all boundaries. They'd probably learn English and produce high quality soap operas too.

Once the German profile got stopped the second time, Argentina's profile would look suspiciously non-Spanish.

Bill Gates would have a profile, no one would know how, but no one denies his friend request.

Italy would have the coolest profile, but it would never work. But it would look so cool.

Austrailia would have a profile, but it would be poisonous, everything in that country is.

Imagine the surprise on North Korea's profile when 55 other countries want to be their friend, but they're only concerned about their one pending friend request; the U.S.

I started lmao at this one ^^

sign0087.gif

I never would've thought Bill Gates would've had a myspace account. I received that picture in an email. If you look over his right shoulder, you can see an Apple Macintosh behind him. Now figure that one out...

We'll the account might not be his, but the picture is definitely him. And like I said, notice the Apple Mac behind him.

Back
Top Bottom