Got a new case, by suprise!

wow! wwowwow! thats nice. my sister bought a computer at a yard sale for $40. with a monitor, keyboard and 933mhz processor, and 382 mb of RAM, windows ME, but i upgraded to XP and it runs pretty nice. I was surprised

Wow, joepic, I am so glad to hear you say you upgraded from Windows ME to Windows XP. Don't even get me started on how Windows ME stinks. I would have rather gone with Windows 98 than ME.

Lhuser, spend a little, get a fan controller. The fans also sound a little busted. Nice case for $10/£5!

Yeah, I bet if you know what you are doing, that case would be very sufficent at cooling very quietly

I have six fans on my computer, and it is really quiet, I do use a fan controller, and when I have music on, or im playing games, I will turn the fans up, but it's that quiet, it's not been off for a good 3-4 months, and it's in my room!

Nice, i have a case but i havent got round to actually modding it yet al i have is three light up fans but they are not speed controller and i have the default processor heatsink so it makes more noise than an aeroplane taking off . . .

Back
Top Bottom