ripping a dvd

Depends what quality.

My mate has a movie which is around 250MB in size on his phone, and its watchable.

A 250MB movie, that's impressive.

uhh ok I use mine for gameing and imo its the best system in the world so? if this were any other forum id have a few choice words for you calling me a idiot,but ill let it slide.but btw I only have a 1g,I thought dvds where much smaller

No, I wasn't calling you an idiot, Im positive you use it for what it is supposed to be used for. I was just explaining, that the idiots round here, only use them to play music, so they dont appeal to me. You would understand if you lived round here! lol

well if you use them only for music I would have to agree ur pretty stupid lol. I bought mine for gaming though.then I got a 1g card and I didnt want to let that go to waste so im putting all the songs I can get my hands on lol on it.but yea socom online is really nice on psp.cant wait for socom 2

i need a good dvd ripper too, i googled some and most were spyware and the others were ones you had to pay 4 and there was a trial but it put a watermark on the movie

Back
Top Bottom