I'm back

Beautful place. Would be nice to be there, especially with where you stayed. The only thing is I am an ocean away. Well, I have the carribean if I want to go somewhere.

Cottage? That's like a mansion! :D

Really green and quiet it looked like.

Reminds me when we camped for a couple of days in the forests of Oregon.

wow that looks nice, i love the pools nice and big. I love your small cars you have in England, over here we have big mutha hummers and suv's that take up the whole road. Some smaller cars are comming out though because of our gas prices.

Linux Guru said:
wow that looks nice, i love the pools nice and big. I love your small cars you have in England, over here we have big mutha hummers and suv's that take up the whole road. Some smaller cars are comming out though because of our gas prices.

I was amazed when I went to florida. I saw no small cars whatsoever. Its so weird. At least 60% of our cars are small. And 90% of all cars have engines under 2 litre

Wow dave, those are some really tight pics man..You must of had a freaking blast there.i love that pool w/the water fall.So your a snooker's guy huh? i love pool, infact i own one in my dining room. Anyway's, That Eden place is out of this world man...!!

Very good pics indeed dude, and the next time you head up that way to go on vacation..i'm going with...haha:p

~mr mixx~ said:
Wow dave, those are some really tight pics man..You must of had a freaking blast there.i love that pool w/the water fall.So your a snooker's guy huh? i love pool, infact i own one in my dining room. Anyway's, That Eden place is out of this world man...!!

Very good pics indeed dude, and the next time you head up that way to go on vacation..i'm going with...haha:p
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom