G-RaphiX's official logo

Dev, that's exactly the point: I do not use logos. I use Pentour to sell Utility CDs for $15 and PCTF is for computing support. I only have mobile ATM.

Crabby... said:
How do you make money from them? Do you sell somthing or....somthing? :confused:

~mr mixx~ said:
That's Fat !! , i can't wait to show everyone the new CF logo i made yesterday messing round w/a software progam..Not shure what it was called, but i will show everyone soon..

I think you mean phat..

haha! fat! top guy.

lhuser said:
Dev, that's exactly the point: I do not use logos. I use Pentour to sell Utility CDs for $15 and PCTF is for computing support. I only have mobile ATM.

So do you make seriouse money, or is it just some 16 year old shit ( not saying ur 16, not sure how old u are) where u sell things one the side, make a name,
and then say you own companies, or is this the real deal..Do you plan to go big, or is it just some bs companies, random names, and you just say you own them..

They are real companies. I have just not advertised yet...I need to finish school. I, although, have released the Utility CD for $15, but the place of advertising sucks, so I will add this to the business cards. I do computing support, (Mostly mobile) and this goes to PC Technology Mobile. I run two companies ATM, but I have more waiting.

lhuser said:
No websites as of yet. Just because I own them, dpesn't mean I copyrighted them yet!

Well, if you "own" them, you would think they would be coprighted... :rolleyes: ...Anyhow, whats a average earning from all your companies..??

Dev0115 said:
Well, if you "own" them, you would think they would be coprighted... :rolleyes: ...Anyhow, whats a average earning from all your companies..??
All of my companies? Well, I thought you were talking of at least one :confused:

Whatever, I make around a hundred bucks a year because I don't advertise. I have my card ready, so today, I will send them in people's mailbox. Tommorow, I will send in another region of town.

Pentour, I weirdly can't make money. Maybe because my Utility CD is in english...I need to write one in French...then we are talking.

G-RaphiX is just an engine that creates the site's graphics, so this is to my own benefit. FlashReV is a review making thing. I write reviews to my own benefit.

Back
Top Bottom