Yes! computer fixed :)

Tech N9ne

In Runtime
Hurray! my computer is finally fixed guys no more damn windows random restarts no more windows error's and no more world of warcraft crashing on me im soo happy.. i got to the bottom of everything and it was a faulty piece of ram haha i ran the mem test it detected around 7 thousand errors so i get a new stick and everything works fine.. jsut wanted to thank all you guys for your support and such :)

Yeah, I've encountered RAM problems before.

Always suspect RAM if you keep getting blue-screens, or random errors/crashes.

I have been meaning to run memtest on an old computer I have. Do you just burn the ISO, boot it up, and off you go? And how long should I keep it on for?

yeah im so happpy it wasent my mobo.. and yeah ram is a pain soo many errors it can make its a joke

joxley1990 said:
I have been meaning to run memtest on an old computer I have. Do you just burn the ISO, boot it up, and off you go? And how long should I keep it on for?
not sure since I don't use that memtest, I use this one
http://hcidesign.com/memtest/download.html

U can run that in windows. Though the problem is that windows prevents a program from using large amounts of ram, so atleast I had to run 2 of those programs at the same time to get all of the ram under stress.

And just let it run as long as u can, when I had faulty ram it took like 5 mins to get an error but I'd suggest letting it run to atleast 400%.

Back
Top Bottom