New Bush Briefing

I'm not one to judge based on politics, as politics is kind of a useless thing. However I will say that he can do what ever he so pleases so long as he says one very small very yet valuable sentence, "Well on 9/11..." I have yet, to this date, seen him give one speech where he has not mentioned that one very simple sentence.

Every sense he was in office, he had war on his mind. He knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I think his daddy played a roll in the war too..

Actually his daddy dissapproved of the war. He did it for election purposes. He won...

Graduating in 2008 as well, go us! Lol. Lets make a pact to actually get informed and have a better president next election.

Face it, only two more years of this bloody fool (no, I am not british). I am counting the days. Won't be long, and being here in Florida, I will sure be happy when his brother is done being governor. :p

PerfectSK said:
Graduating in 2008 as well, go us! Lol. Lets make a pact to actually get informed and have a better president next election.

same here class of '08, who do think we should vote for? hhmmmm...maybe Jeese Ventura might wanna try to run for president, he might as well anyone can get a high seat in office these days. i mean Arnold Schwarzenegger is the governor of California, lol. like can you take him seriously? everytime i see him in the paper all i can think is him screaming "Get to the choppa!" from Predator not discussing political thoughts.

In England we have Rory Bremner, he's even made up to look like Bush, it's eerie, & he does a lot of Bush bloopers, some made up, I cry with laughter at him, anyway, what sort of presedent appears before an audience with a look-a-like who takes the p*ss out of him, hell, we don't need anyone to do that, he does it himself very well.

Having said that, light banter only, please guys, this yet another potentially explosive forum, keep it calm, please!!

Back
Top Bottom