So Much Fun

16 and you can go into bars... You lucky lucky guy. SG, best show EVER can't wait till the 14th! :D

Nice one the hotpocket btw.

Got a funny joke.

One ngiht I was driving home after heavly drinking at a bar. Cop pulled me over asked me to get out the car. I asked the cop should i just do the standard lie, or just tell you straight up. COp of course said straight up. So I went officer I had so much to drink tonight, I lost count.

Just a joke.

Wow, 16 and drinking?!

Is your dad in the air force or are you german?

Actually both, my moms german, dads american airforce.

Honsetly when I was 13 over here in Germany just visiting my mom took me to a bar sat down and said before you go out and drink by yourself iwht buddies i'm going teach you. So that night I sat down ith my momt ryin all kinds of different drinks, beer hard lqiours and stuf.

Honsetly when I was 13 over here in Germany just visiting my mom took me to a bar sat down and said before you go out and drink by yourself iwht buddies i'm going teach you. So that night I sat down ith my momt ryin all kinds of different drinks, beer hard lqiours and stuf.

Wow, that's all I gotta say.

lol.

Nik00117 said:
Actually both, my moms german, dads american airforce.

Lol, don't blow out your liver at an early age.

Is there a legal drinking age in Germany? Or can a toddler drink if he feels like it, lol?

Lol, don't blow out your liver at an early age.

Is there a legal drinking age in Germany? Or can a toddler drink if he feels like it, lol?

Largely dpends on where you live. In Berlin this would of neve rhappend. Bartender would of kicked me out at midnight and said GOOD BYE.

The bar I went to when I was 13 was owned by a long time friend. The legal drinking age for beer and wine is 16, everythign else is 18 btu considering that law isn't enforced well heh doesn't really matter.

Haha...drunk, intoxicated, wasted, same thing. :p The point is, you had too much to drink.

Back
Top Bottom