G-RaphiX's official logo

Dude, these two are nothing. I own
Pentour
PC Techonolgy Family/ PC Technology Mobile/PC Technology Pro/PC Techology INC.
G-RaphiX
FlashReV
UconnecT

joxley1990 said:
You thought of doing any more OS modding lhuser? Your last one was good, you should spend really long, do some proper planning, and do another.
I think I really should.

lhuser said:
Pentour
G-RaphiX
FlashReV
UconnecT

I think I really should.

Wow you own all that, is it just shitty things, or do you actually make some money?

Pentour (modded windows) is copyrighted, so he cant make any money on that. Unless he wants to go lillegal. (sp)
lhuser>> If I modify a copyrighted software, I cannot sell it. It's the law.

lhuser said:
Pentour
G-RaphiX
FlashReV
UconnecT

I think I really should.

So these are just made up, you don't make any money off of them. :rolleyes:

Bädgêr™ said:
So these are just made up, you don't make any money off of them. :rolleyes:
That is WHAT you think. I make money of of them. Hello? I just don't have a building.

ArrizX said:
Here is my go at it.

It was really an experiment using the transparaent background mixed with Color..

Edit-
Didnt work :(

That's Fat !! , i can't wait to show everyone the new CF logo i made yesterday messing round w/a software progam..Not shure what it was called, but i will show everyone soon..

This is one weird thread, I doubt you make anything big at all...Well, with the logos you showed us, if it were a serious buisness, you wouldve got someone to make you one, something that was a bit more professional..So how much do you make, or is this just some kinda of side thing, where you make some names, sell 3-4 things, and thats a wrap.,

Back
Top Bottom