So Much Fun

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Tonight I went to the bar to watch the football game.

Well I ended up in a group with a Portgual guy that spoke Portgual and Italian, a man that spoke Italian and German, and me who spoke Gernan and English. And one who only spoke english so we went outside merely having beers, vodka and jakc and cokes talking aobut stuff ranging From Italian plotices, English plotices, American plpotices, German Plotices, to computers, to sex, to drinking to partyying to which country we love the best.

Best time ever!

A man would say somthing in poprtgual, the italin guy would translate into his own language, then German and i'd translate into english. It was So MUCH FUN.

Best time at a bar i've ever had!

Just he

lol, nice dood. DOOD!. This is not spam! lol idk your post was long to read!

And I wonder who won with the politics

Sounds fun man.

It wasn't a debate about this and that merely talking about how it worsk in each different country.

Bartender kciked us out. She told us she was tried, so we sat on the street cornor jsut finsihing w/e we had left talking. It was fun.

Bartender kciked us out. She told us she was tried, so we sat on the street cornor jsut finsihing w/e we had left talking. It was fun.

Sounds like a good night lol.

Still in your system lol? Can kinda tell :p

How old are you, Nik?

Sounds like a good night lol.

Still in your system lol? Can kinda tell :p

Yes still in my system. ATM i'm watching SG, drinking my last beer, drinking water, and talking to some poeple. ALso eating a hotpocket toca.

Back
Top Bottom