Development Lounge?

well how bout this. a group of people can make sigs.(gurus, mods, memebers and what not) and just like our avatars have a sig that you can choose. i mean, yeah it defeats the purpose for not making your own, but at least some people would be happy with it (me :p)

I think, we should just keep the avatars + sig rule as it is. OMG, im acting as if im going to be carrying out this mod, and we have not evan heard anything from the admin. Dont be getting your hopes up, I would understand if David didn't want to do any of this.

Also, this custom sig + avatars thing, if you really want to show something off, just host it, and put it in a thread!

This whole sig and av idea, that I metnioned lol, it was a joke..No chance in hell, is that going to happen..The best thing we can hope for right now, is to get the section..And after that I think we can move on..It would be nice to have a area for photoshop, I rather have it all at CF, then be going to 3 different forums..A lot of people have problems with photoshop, im sure a section wouldnt hurt..And whats the worst that can happen, we get the section, it doesnt work out, and we take it down? I think its worth a shot atleast..

I think David would take into consideration in having a sub-forum, although, he wont see this until tomorrow, its 3:30am here in england!

Hopefully, it can happen.

Yeah, a sub forum would be nice..But then again its not only photoshop, they're are a whole bunch of other programs..I guess we'll just have to wait, and see.

joxley1990 said:
Also, this custom sig + avatars thing, if you really want to show something off, just host it, and put it in a thread!

Lol that thread can be in the new section. Assuming it happens. Id like this to happen just as much as you guys... Trust me, lol im working on it.

aahha Arizzx a mod for the people...Man if this happens, I have so many good ideas for it..We can have a battle zone..Challenge people, to competitions, and then a poll to judge who is the winner...A place for sig, logos, skin requests, I know tons of people who need logos and stuff, but suck at photoshop...Maybe some members will even make some money off this..Ive seen tons of places where the winning logo gets like 20$ or something like that..Then we can have Galley: Your sigs...Tutorials..Im readya ha

Lol remember that list we created on aim a while back?Well out of everything on that, im pushing for this the most.

Nice, lol what did they say about the comments you quoted me on lol..

Back
Top Bottom