san andreas mods trouble...

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
no other forums is reall helping...but..okay. i used the san andreas mod installer to install my mods...1 actually. when i start up the game, it loads and stops at the half way point and the music just loops....i uninstalled the mod and it works but why isn't the mod working right?

It's a mod! You cannot expect to tamper with a game, and not have side effects. Just walk away. lol

Mods are like hacking a game, you have to expect bad results from them, or the game company itself would sell them. Just uninstall it and play the game like normal, in my opinion.

Only attempt to install mods, if you have completed the game, without any cheats, at all. That's my rule!

What is "errr..."

You may not find the comments very helpful, but, you can't expect really good advice, mainly because it's a mod. With things that done come as standard, or are third-party, and not supported by the company, you can never expect good results.

Uninstall the last mod u installed on it dont install everything at once install and test one by one

Yeah, I understand that, fully. However, you must understand that the mods are not supported, or offical, with rockstar, or the game producer, which is why some don't work. If they all worked, perfectly, everytime, the producers + companies would support them.

i see...i know why they don't work too. version 2, for some reason, does not work with mods for some reason.....

Back
Top Bottom