ripping a dvd

I want to put a whole dvd on my memory card,when I have the dvd in the drive,how do I transfer it to the disc,I tryed drag and drop but that just puts the shortcut on :mad:

There are some free DVD rippers out there, or you could use a trial version that lets you copy 4 full DVD's or so and then you can't use it until purchasing it. I did a google search for DVD rippers and got some good ones but one of them had some bad spyware in it so be careful. I ripped a DVD to my hard drive and the quality is the same as the DVD but it took like 5 hours or so which sucked so I just let it run over night.
I think there are also some programs that let you rip specifically to memory cards, I know some can do IPODS and PSPs so try looking for that. What type of memory card is it? what is it for? I know that you can rip a DVD to a memory card and play it on a pocket PC...

They make a program specifically for ripping dvd's to psp memory cards. Try googling it not sure if its a trial or not.

Ok, right click on the file, and choose copy, then, open the memory card, right click in the folder, and choose paste..

Come on guys! Simple!

joxley1990 said:
Ok, right click on the file, and choose copy, then, open the memory card, right click in the folder, and choose paste..

Come on guys! Simple!

You forgot one thing, a dvd movie is aroud 4gb, and I dont think they make a 4gb psp card yet..So he would first have to get it onto his computer, then convert it, to a a smaller file size, such as avi, and then drag it into his psp card icon..

Well, TBH, I despise the PSP lol! They are good for people who use them for what they are for, you get all the chavs here, playing their "Music" through them, loud as they can, without headphones - idiots.

You can get 4GB and 8GB cards mate..

http://www.psp-vault.com/Article422.psp

Although, according to that, to use the 4GB + 8GB cards, you need a firmware upgrade.

Just got ownd..lol, But I dont think he has a 4gb card, totally a waste of money

Haha, nooo, didnt mean to..although..

Haha! pwned!

8GB, on that little card - they will be making fake nails with storage space soon..

joxley1990 said:
Well, TBH, I despise the PSP lol! They are good for people who use them for what they are for, you get all the chavs here, playing their "Music" through them, loud as they can, without headphones - idiots.

You can get 4GB and 8GB cards mate..

http://www.psp-vault.com/Article422.psp

Although, according to that, to use the 4GB + 8GB cards, you need a firmware upgrade.

uhh ok I use mine for gameing and imo its the best system in the world so? if this were any other forum id have a few choice words for you calling me a idiot,but ill let it slide.but btw I only have a 1g,I thought dvds where much smaller

Back
Top Bottom