I have nVidia!

Haha, get a red one and name it ATI or Ruby (for those who don't know, that's ATI's uber hot mascot) and get a blue one and name it Intel. :p

Ruby would be good :D

Then get a green one which is very food efficent (doesn't need much to eat) and call it AMD!

Just don't put them together, or they will kill each other! Had a bad experience once, if you put more than one male together, they will eat each other's wings until they die. That's why some people call them Chinese Fighting Fish.

Yeah, that's another name for them. :p That's why at petshops, when they have Betta fishes they always put some piece of plastic inbetween each little waterbox so they won't see each other and collide into the plastic wall. :p

Or like when I got mine, they were in their own little plastic tub on a shelf instead of a display tank. If you did that, there wouldn't be any fish left to pick from.

Yeah, that's what I meant. They have them in little plastic tub/boxes. Inbetween each tub was a plastic or cardboard seperator so they can't see each other. Even if they did, they would just collide into the plastic sides. :p

Oh, sorry to correct you. I thought you meant they were in a big tank with like cubicles. I didn't even mean to get a female, she was in a display with all the males. It even rang up on the register and on my receipt as a male betta. Oh well. I still like how he glows when the nitelight on the tank is turned on. That is pretty sweet!

It just looks like it swallowed a light bulb. The transparent white on him glows from the LED light. It looks so cool! I didn't even know that was going to happen! Just a cool discovery when I was checking out the light on the tank. That's a cool tank, $12 from Wal-Mart.

Back
Top Bottom