The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

ArrizX said:
Pictures of Maurice, that he emialed to me, and asked me to host for him, because apparently imageshack.us doesnt like dial up.

Here is Maurice.. (send to me a long time ago. A few months, and just asked to post)

Well well well, Maurice! I'm glad to see that you're always fit and open minded! :D

Man that second picture, there is just something about it! I dont know why, it looks like a shot straight out of a movie..Its so weird, its like Ive seen u some where before, but I know I havent..Its just the way ur sitting reminds me of a movie scene..Its weird, I think ill shut up, right about NOW

NeXuS said:
There in canada to??

Nope aeropostale is not in Canada, however I do occasionally hop the border for some shopping.

Dev0115 said:
Man that second picture, there is just something about it! I dont know why, it looks like a shot straight out of a movie..Its so weird, its like Ive seen u some where before, but I know I havent..Its just the way ur sitting reminds me of a movie scene..Its weird, I think ill shut up, right about NOW
Mmmmm, was it Rear Window?, some say I look a little like Jimmmy Stewart.

hey maurice I thought you'd never post any pics?

you look what I about thought

Hackslayer said:
hey maurice I thought you'd never post any pics?

you look what I about thought
It wasn't that I'd never post any, I just couldn't, I tried to use software like photobucket, but couldn't manage it, theres a confession!, so ArrizX kindly offered to do it for me, the avatar is part of the one of me, sitting at my workstation.

Linux Guru said:
wow nice house, looks nice and cozy
It is, just right for lil ol' me to rattle around in, & easy to keep warm in the winter, I've lived here over thirty years & wouldn't move.

Back
Top Bottom