Laptop Recommendations: Dell XPS

gaming_freak said:
arent they already out for laptops??? ive seen them everywhere....or are they bringing a new one out?
ony the Core Duo cpus are out, aka the Yonah. THe Conroe based cpus arent out yet.

Just my 2 cents but I wouldn't get a dell if you ever need any technical support of some sort. The tech support people are total idiots, they ask the most stupid questions like "is it plugged in?" "is it on?" and they don't even help. It took me over 5 hours to get them to send me a new part! all they want you to do is use their "Dell On Call" service which is useless by the way. Never again would I get a dell and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone unless you never need technical support. I'd go with ibuypower because they've got some really cool laptops that are cheaper than the one you mentioned.

well all the thoughts are great and i have deicded 2 save my money ^ for the thing anyway, wait for DX10 and conroe. i think dell laptops are good if you know how 2 take care of them, so yea i will check out ibuypower.

as far as some1 mentioned about the alienware machines, i've herd good abou them but i don't really like them as much as the XPS machines... plus i believe they are more expensive... i am already almost dreaming 2 be able 2 afford this...

Back
Top Bottom