Korn in Concert

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Man, This is sweet. Korn is coming to the Pensacola Civic Center on August 2nd, Along with some other pretty well known bands. I'm excited about it, I plan to get tickets as soon as the go on sale lol,I just people to go with me XD (Pretty Excited, It'll be my first concert XD Sad)

What theyre having is the "Family Values Tour" What kind of name is that lol, But it should be cool, Korn's going to be playing for like 2 hours straight.

The people that are going to be playing are Korn, Deftones, Stone Sour, Flyleaf, Dir en grey, 10 Years, Deadsy, Bury Your Dead, and Bullets and Octane. I know all but 2 of those artist lol, It'll be tight. Only weird thing is our city isnt even on the tour list. Nor the date haha

Oh well, I aint complainin. Anyone else planning to go see a concert any time soon?

lucky bum... sounds like it's going to be a kick ass concert... I wish I was able togo... but I'm not really planning on going to any concerts any time soon... no money :p

Chris

korn are great live... specially with special guest vocalists

<-- saw them at download.. as did slayer

OH YEAH MAN! I TOTALLY FORGOT! their also coming to Jones Beach Concert Hall on Long Island to. that whole lineup is touring. i saw a commercial about it and tickets were only ten bux. i told my friends but they don't want to get the crap kicked out of them in a mosh pit.

Make sure you some how gets pics, id love to see korn, and stone sour!!!!!!!!!! fricking sweet dude your lucky!

St. Petersburg? Not exactly worth the drive.. haha Theyre coming closer to you though later on, West Palm Beach. September 20th lol

Pensacola is the Panhandle :eek:

Back
Top Bottom