Wow.

Well, I was going to the movies tonight with four of my friends when a car came crashing into my door (I was sitting behind the passenger) boy, was I lucky I wasn't wearing my seat belt lol, cus I would've probably gotten hurt in some way because in a split second I looked up saw it coming and jumped to my left out of the full impact. : /

You really never think it can happen to you..

Believe it or not that did happen to me once, i always wear my seat belt from now on til the day i die... My sister-in-law lost her life in a car crash because she was not wearing her seat belt.

In a few rare cases not wearing one can save your life. But 95% of the time it saves you, I suggest wearing it even though I normally don't.

Friend was in a car crash where his car caught on fire, paramedics said if he would had his seatbelt on, he'd of burned to death.

Good to see that you are ok still.

Thanks everyone.

My sister-in-law lost her life in a car crash because she was not wearing her seat belt.

Sorry to hear that :(

My friend rolled his truck once, but he flew out of the front windsheild. If he was wearing his seatbelt he would've stayed in the car and most likeley of died.

I only wear my seat bealt when Im in the front seat..I dont really see the pointi in wearing it, in the back..Yeah I know, it will save you, but ehh....

wow, thats lucky man. Your lucky its' only one... I was in three car accidents within 2 years time... 6 years later and I still have back problems.

Chris

draconum said:
wow, thats lucky man. Your lucky its' only one... I was in three car accidents within 2 years time... 6 years later and I still have back problems.

Chris

Damn man that sucks, but good thing your still here...Yeah my dad has a lot of back problems when he got in his accident..But to this day, I still havent been in an accident..and I dont plan to be.

Dev0115 said:
Its not illegal to not wear a seat belt, in the back seat..

Weird, here in Florida, all passengers are required to wear a seatbelt. But glad to hear you're ok! :)

Back
Top Bottom