HELP :S deleting onboard graphics

If there isn't and option in BIOS for disable onboard graphics then look for something like - GPU Preference. If you find that then press enter on it and you should get a menu for onboard, PCI, AGP etc. Select the appropriate one for your card then save and exit BIOS for a reboot.

hey.
i changed the video graphics from 64mb to 256mb, which i should have done along time ago!. howeveer it does now run a little smoother i still have problems with "star wars jedi academy" this is a old game and the game that comes after it works fine!
it not the settings in the game as i have fiddled and has friends fiddle too! its actually IRRTATING THE HELL OUTA ME!!!

so now i have been in bios cant delete the on board graphics coz i cant find them...what next?
anybody?

ps i love the picture Washington!!

YORCC said:
hey.
i changed the video graphics from 64mb to 256mb, which i should have done along time ago!. howeveer it does now run a little smoother i still have problems with "star wars jedi academy" this is a old game and the game that comes after it works fine!
it not the settings in the game as i have fiddled and has friends fiddle too! its actually IRRTATING THE HELL OUTA ME!!!

so now i have been in bios cant delete the on board graphics coz i cant find them...what next?
anybody?

ps i love the picture Washington!!
You changed the amount of video memory?.. let me guess, you have a GeForce 6200TC video card..
Those are pretty cheap for a reason, you can't expect much regarding performance. It's more of a "better than nothing" sort of card..

Could you give me the model of your motherboard? I could tell you where at in the BIOS it is if you let me know.

Back
Top Bottom