Gallery: Cases

Hey, Amish Kid, are you really Amish? Haha, I was kinda wondering, because aren't computers deemed as modern technologies, which they choose to seperate from? :p

What is that piece covering alot of the mobo? I'm looking at the case on newegg and I'm confused. What about a smaller res pic from a little farther away?

MarxSoccer said:
What is that piece covering alot of the mobo? I'm looking at the case on newegg and I'm confused. What about a smaller res pic from a little farther away?

Its a fan that is an exhaust over the video card. This the the Lian Li V-1000 Plus II. That picture is only a teaser ;) there are more to come.

Amish kid, no UV lights for now, but when i get my watercooling, Im getting some white CCFLs for the UV light.

alvino said:
Hey, Amish Kid, are you really Amish? Haha, I was kinda wondering, because aren't computers deemed as modern technologies, which they choose to seperate from? :p
No im not really amish.

OKAY!!! Time to Update!!

Here is the front:

IMG_0009.jpg

Gut shots:

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Ignore the fan on the left, it was part of the duct to cool the VGA.

Well, what can i say? All those wires need to go somewhere ;)

IMG_0020.jpg

ownage said:
OKAY!!! Time to Update!!

Here is the front:

IMG_0009.jpg

Gut shots:

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Ignore the fan on the left, it was part of the duct to cool the VGA.

Well, what can i say? All those wires need to go somewhere ;)

IMG_0020.jpg

now as I understand it. They build those cases becaquse of heat like it helps for heat lose, are the temps Nice and low or are they still high like does the whole upside down thing work?

It really does work, even though temps arent that much lower, the noise is considerably lower than my P-180 with all the fans on high.

Back
Top Bottom