help needed

earthshayker

Beta member
hi my mouse is slow when my daughter plays some games or even on the playhouse disney and others sites like that. i alwasys thought i had a good enough pc. the thing is its not all the time sometimes it works fine and other times its really slow. now if u got a 4 year old u know what i mean by its driving me mad well she is because the pc driving her mad.......well its a circle of madness
any way my pc spec

amd xp 3000+ 2.17ghz 1 gig ram
graphics geforce fx 5600xt (256)
i've left windows to deal with the virtual memory but i have tried increasing it but still the same.
any help would be welcomed
thanks

Go to Control Panel, and then Mouse. Go to the Pointers tab, and increase the speed at which the mouse moves.

That should heklp.

prosser13 said:
Go to Control Panel, and then Mouse. Go to the Pointers tab, and increase the speed at which the mouse moves.

That should heklp.
i've tried that but when i go to another site the mouse is too fast. i played a game yesterday and it was fine today the mouse hardly moves strange one hence help needed

What size is your hard drive? I am thinking that the hard drive is too small for some of the intensity of your work, and the page file is getting too small and not being sufficient. Let me know what size it is, because that could very well be the problem.

Back
Top Bottom