VIP styling my car.

Dev0115 said:
Nice man! I like the Tail lights, led's right? I love the led's they have on the Infiniti cars here in the us, they loook great!..

FXledTail.jpg

man that looks good..

yep, they are LED lights.. they are specially for my car, and im getting them for £120 when i get them.. hopefully ill be able to get some front headlights too for pretty cheap.. looking forward to starting to mod it.. in the end, im gonna mod it quite a bit, but for now im sticking with the lights....... $$$$$$ .........

Cool, put some pics up with them turned on at night, as soon as you get them, I would love to see how it looks!

jac006 said:
hindeed! The g35 I'm getting is going to be one sick puppy... in a good sort of way... My list of things to do to the car: turbo charge the engine, better intake, premium suspension, lower the car, different grill, better head and tail lights, stop tech brakes with cross drilled discs, lighter and stronger rims, falken or eagle f1 tires, or maybe some hankook, much better exhaust, sport seats, computer chip upgrade, synthetic fuel, better sound, better gauge, better steering wheel, upgrade accel and brake footpad, hawk brake pads, and prolly more... I know... $$$

Make sure you get black on black...Well to be that looks the best, but your car lol...Man the systems in Infiniti and Nissan are soo nice, bose systems really do make a difference...Just wondering dude, what do you do? The car is nice and all, but damn thats a lot of mods you plan to do..I understand some of it, but steering wheel, guages, and seats...Thats not gonna be cheap, its gonna rack up...Why all the mods, the car is nice as hell alone..

EDIT: Man all of these car threads are great, we all sure do have a lot in common, about cars that is...

Back
Top Bottom