VIP styling my car.

Arrizx, you know what you should do?
You shouldn't spend a dime on the car, drive it till you get tired of it and want a new one and save your money for the next car. Drive it to school and work just like it is and save your money.

No offense man, but that car is ugly. I don't think rims and bodykits and spoilers would make it look better. Just save all that for the next car, one that you want, one that can be upgraded easier and look better in the process. In my opinion, that is not a car that really is made for upgrading.

This is just my opinion man..again...no offense.
But thats what I would do, especially with a car that was given to you, save money and just drive it till it dies.

VIPing your car?

personally, it doesnt matter to me what car i have, as long as it takes me from point A to B. i feel no need to pimp out my car just so it lookscooll

Tommy Boy said:
You shouldn't spend a dime on the car, drive it till you get tired of it and want a new one and save your money for the next car. Drive it to school and work just like it is and save your money.

No offense man, but that car is ugly. I don't think rims and bodykits and spoilers would make it look better. Just save all that for the next car, one that you want, one that can be upgraded easier and look better in the process. In my opinion, that is not a car that really is made for upgrading.

But thats what I would do, especially with a car that was given to you, save money and just drive it till it dies.

I agree, the car isnt to pleasing to the eye, and usually when people hook up cars, that are from 91, plp tend to call it a "hoppdie" and you'll ruin the mercedes name.Not that its anything amazing now, considering how old it is..Anyhow back the the mian point....If I were you, just wait it out, and get something easier to customize...Get the sub and amp, you can change that out anytime, but I wouldnt do much else..This is only if you plan to get a new car.....

Nice find nexus

Tommy Boy said:

Yeah, next car will be a 6th gen Civic SI. Man, that will be fun to upgrade.

Anyways, I mean, as right as I know you are ill have this car through out highschool. Most likely anyways. So, I dont have alotta options untill then :(

But, Def i am going to get a honda to do all sorta shit to.

yeah, i like those lamps mark :D
and thats a tight grill too nexus, overall though i agree with tommy boy, i still gotta year till im 16 and i started savin, and im using my next bday this bday, christmas to pay for a new car

mark thorpe said:
hell yeah, nothing wrong with a derv!! 500+ miles to a tank.. cant complain there ;)

to start im going for:

PE07L62.jpg

at the back, and

P-174.jpg

at the front..

then some alloys, dunno what im going to do for sound at the moment, but to start im going to get some good speakers, no sub and amp at the moment

Nice man! I like the Tail lights, led's right? I love the led's they have on the Infiniti cars here in the us, they loook great!..

FXledTail.jpg

Dev0115 said:
Nice man! I like the Tail lights, led's right? I love the led's they have on the Infiniti cars here in the us, they loook great!..

FXledTail.jpg

hindeed! The g35 I'm getting is going to be one sick puppy... in a good sort of way... My list of things to do to the car: turbo charge the engine, better intake, premium suspension, lower the car, different grill, better head and tail lights, stop tech brakes with cross drilled discs, lighter and stronger rims, falken or eagle f1 tires, or maybe some hankook, much better exhaust, sport seats, computer chip upgrade, synthetic fuel, better sound, better gauge, better steering wheel, upgrade accel and brake footpad, hawk brake pads, and prolly more... I know... $$$

Dam G35 is fine ride just love those led back luights and the HID's at front :D

Dude please tell me your getting the g35 coupe..I got to ride in my friends the other day, and man its one nice ride..Didnt like siting in the back though, being 6'' kinda small for me..But man its a nice ride, the navi screen is cool, when you dont want it, you just push it into a slot, and no one even knows u ever had one..

Back
Top Bottom