Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Man its so funny how lambos and all them cars are like 6figs, but the interior sucks ass..Is it me, or does Lexus and Infiniti have better interior then exotic cars..When I see the pics of lambo interiors, they dont look all that great...Kinda cheap lookin if you ask me...And they dont even come with a nice system, for a 6fig car you think it would have bose and jls..But all they have is a like a shitty cd head unit, and who knows what kind of speaker..Just my take on it...If I had 100+gz to spend, I would just get a Lexus GS 2007..and hook it up...rather then a lambo..

Yeah and a Viper can beat a lambo ive seen them drag :p Lexus are such nice cars one of my fav is the IS really nice

Yeah the IS is bit on the racing side, I like it, its not to bad..My favorit lexus is the gs, and the sc430...

Dev0115 said:
Man its so funny how lambos and all them cars are like 6figs, but the interior sucks ass..Is it me, or does Lexus and Infiniti have better interior then exotic cars..When I see the pics of lambo interiors, they dont look all that great...Kinda cheap lookin if you ask me...And they dont even come with a nice system, for a 6fig car you think it would have bose and jls..But all they have is a like a shitty cd head unit, and who knows what kind of speaker..Just my take on it...If I had 100+gz to spend, I would just get a Lexus GS 2007..and hook it up...rather then a lambo..

Well, with the higher end sports cars, they start to diminish the stereo equipment, because they go so fast, and most people dont get them for looks.. Heh

Take the Enzo for instance, it doesnt even have a deck or any speakers. Because its such a fast car.

Also to get that car you need to be approved by the Ferrari Corperation.. Heh but then again that car is lie 800K

ArrizX said:
Well, with the higher end sports cars, they start to diminish the stereo equipment, because they go so fast, and most people dont get them for looks.. Heh

Take the Enzo for instance, it doesnt even have a deck or any speakers. Because its such a fast car.

Also to get that car you need to be approved by the Ferrari Corperation.. Heh but then again that car is lie 800K

Yeah I understand the enzo, but what about the the lamborghini marcielago..Thats about 170-250thousand I think..But the interior looks so shitty..I mean yeah speed is great and all, but if you were only looking for speed no way the body and engine can cost you 100+....ahaha they just jack the price up for no reason, they make so much cash off of a damn name..Just cause its a "lambo" u can put a huge tag on it.

Lol.. ''Baby Lambo''

Yeah, its all about name. And reputation, and loyalty. I mean they have been around a while, they used to make awesome shit, and now its all like... Nah, fast engine thats all people need.

I dont know how to explain it, but everyone knows what im trying to say :p

Yeah, and thats why if your not super rich, and have 100+ to spend on a car, you might as well just get a lexus, or a 7 series..Man those 7 series sure do look nice, and the price is right on the spot..What do you guys think about the 7 series along with the m5..Any haters here aha?

I heard bad reputation on lambos that they make the car with cheap materials lots of crashed have been reported that when runing a lambo at high speeds it looses control or sudently moves to the right for no reasen even when the road arent wet or anything.

How about that rolls royce phanton, I think thats the worst car ever made..Its so freakin ugly, and ehh the price is just bad..I would never want to be in it, and with all the hp they give you, whats the point, your not even going to drive it, most people who have that have driver..Worst car ever, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom