Having Trouble Moving Taskbar Back To The Bottom

G35x

Golden Master
I swear when my brother gets on the computer, he always seems to mess something up...And now its really pissing me off..Usually when hes on, random crap always happens, either the internet will loose connection (wireless)..Random freezing..And this the he freakin some how moved the tool bar..And now its on the right hand side, Ive been trying to drag it to the bottom for the last 10 minz..It just wont drag, I even restared the comp..Put the normal theme back on nothing is working..People like him just make my life miserbale (sp)!!!!

untitled2jv.jpg

Sorry guys, out of frustration, I was hitting the mouse all over the toolbar, and heh it moved..So problem fixed..Wtf still he pisses me off!

Re: God damn idiot..

hit ctrl+shift+esc
that should bring up the task manager.. how many processes? lol

Yeah, once you fix the problem. Smack your brother around and tell him if you touch my computer again. I'm going to kill you in your sleep.

Man that kid just pisses me off sometimes, he messes it up, and then doesnt fix it..And I dont want him to even try, he might make it worse...

Right click on the toolbar, and then uncheck Lock the Toolbar. Now drag it back down.

Run some anti-virus and adware and spyware scans too.

Lol did anyone even read my edit, it says I fixed it lol...

When you unlock it, you click on the part where the windows go. Dont click on the little line, in the big black open, area spot.

hey have you tried finding a program that controls what others can and can't do on your computer? I did that and gave my little bro. a limited acct. when we shared a computer because he would just clog it with adware, spyware and any other kind of bad thing you can think of. Once i put that on, he wondered why his internet wouldn't work :p

Re: Gosh Darn stupid son of a B***h (female dog!!) brother...

Wow who changed the thred name cough arrizx cough ahaha....

Back
Top Bottom