Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

I knew that too ;)

Man, I was wondering where that Eclipse part came from

Yeah, we learn something new everyday...

Edit: Whats the most expensive car you have driven in.....

Infinit M 45....Around 50gz loaded..

Thats yours? Nice :cool:

I think mine would be my mosm Mercedes Benz 560SL 1987. The last year they made the 5.6 liter engine. Insane to drive, over 320 horse power. So it was really fun.

Anyways, new the car is like 50Gs. Or it was..

No, its not mine..But I know someone who has it, and Ive taken a nice long drive in it..Just wondering who has driven in the most expenisve car..

I drove in a Dodge Viper RT/10 convertible (i think 1997 maybe was the year of the car) which was just awesome to say the least. You'd try to get in the seat but would almost fall in because the car is so low to the ground and when you're sitting in it feels like you're laying back so far. But seriously as soon as you're in it just feels like it's so fast already before you even start driving. But that would be the most expensive car ive personally driven in (didn't get to drive it of course, just a passenger)

edit - and as for a price that car would be about $65 000 USD

Arizxx get on aim, if you want to see the pics of the 20'', that just got put on the 04 maxima..Shit looks sick man!

Distortion88 said:
I drove in a Dodge Viper RT/10 convertible (i think 1997 maybe was the year of the car) which was just awesome to say the least. You'd try to get in the seat but would almost fall in because the car is so low to the ground and when you're sitting in it feels like you're laying back so far. But seriously as soon as you're in it just feels like it's so fast already before you even start driving. But that would be the most expensive car ive personally driven in (didn't get to drive it of course, just a passenger)

edit - and as for a price that car would be about $65 000 USD
Thats why i love Vipers man there one of the cheapest exotic cars arround and they perform the same or even better than most that are more expensive and i just love there styling.

Back
Top Bottom