My baby BEAST!

i like how that case has a 120mm fan on the side, ive been trying to find a way to cut a hole in the side of my case to do the same but its difficult cause of how the window is designed, and even though hes gettin what i would describe as amazing temps it would still look nice not to have all those wires lying around

I will it admit that is a nice setup. But think again noob! :) Read my specs and bow down. Impressive on the OC must have a nice heatsink for that. I'll take some pics of my rig and post them asap.

The only thing i didnt like about this computer, was the mobo, to dual channel the ram instead of putting like one in the orange, and one in the purple, you put two in the orange....lol..its retarded

Jsy said:
I will it admit that is a nice setup. But think again noob! :) Read my specs and bow down. Impressive on the OC must have a nice heatsink for that. I'll take some pics of my rig and post them asap.

Oh, yeah? The rig I've been planning for months, will blow yours out of the water! :p It's in my sig, by the way.

EDIT>>> I might remind you, using all four of your DIMM slots isn't a good idea. It's better to have two sticks of 1GB RAM for 2GB total instead of four sticks of 512MB. Having too much RAM isn't good for the integrated memory controller.

xzerox said:
The only thing i didnt like about this computer, was the mobo, to dual channel the ram instead of putting like one in the orange, and one in the purple, you put two in the orange....lol..its retarded

That's how it should be :confused:

Back
Top Bottom